Andre Van Niekerk
Our Summer and Winter Programs are an enhanced coding and reading curriculum, designed to help students to explore their creative minds. Students get to read fun and exciting stories and then use the theme of the stories to create their own programs! During the course of the program we have different themes like Space and Wildlife and Music to make the classes all the more fun!
Classes will also involve unplugged games and activities where students get to take a break from the screens and have fun while learning programming concepts through teamwork and cooperation. Our Special Programs allow students to learn while having fun during their vacation!!
- - Uses different themes such as music and storytelling to help children create many interesting and enjoyable computer science projects.
- - Unplugged games and activities allow students to learn programming concepts without the use of a computer.
- - Students learn mathematical and computational ideas; the process of design and fluency with digital technology.
- - This curriculum requires the student to have either a Tablet PC, iPad, MacBook or notebook.
- Class Start: June 2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Min Student: 5
- Student Capacity: Max 10 Students
- Class Schedule: Daily
- Teachers: 01